MEET THE RYE YOUTH COUNCIL
DIRECTOR OF TEEN SERVICES
CASEY CARLUCCI DECOLA
It’s hard to believe, but this is my 21st year as Director of Teen Services and Youth Advocate with the Rye Youth Council. It is my honor and privilege to work with the youth of this community, and to help them realize their fullest potential. I work with students at the middle and high school level, striving to provide them with the knowledge and attitudes they need to make good choices and to grow into competent and confident adults. I am a licensed social worker, and I also recently completed the first part of my training as Credentialed Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Counselor.
What I offer your student and your family:
- Experiential learning and community service opportunities (Adopt-A-Grandfriend, Student Awareness Club, Teaching for Change, Technology Workshops for Senior Citizens)
- In-class workshops and speakers that reach teens
- Opportunities to attend conferences with kids from all over Westchester to address topics pertinent to their everyday lives
- Confidential conversations (individual, small group and family)
- Assistance in accessing local resources
- Parenting groups and workshops
We all want our children to be happy, healthy and whole, and to acquire the life skills necessary to be successful academically and socially. We want them to be responsible, respectful and considerate – in short, we want them to be people of character. All my programs are designed to support your children in reaching that goal.
I have two offices, one located at the Rye YMCA and the other at Rye High School. Please encourage your student to visit! I am usually at RHS during school hours and available by appointment. You should also know that you or your teen can always contact me for a private and confidential conversation.
Casey Carlucci DeCola, LMSW, CASAC-T
Rye Youth Council Director of Teen Services